Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sleeping through the Night!


Okay so we have had a couple of great nights this week. Kate has slept through the night twice this week. We are so thrilled. I have been working really hard at helping her get on a schedule and although it isn't perfect or the same every day, she is doing so well... in fact sleeping through the night. When she doesn't sleep through the night, she only wakes up for one feeding and then goes right back to sleep. She is such a sweet baby and we love her!

5 comments:

Jake and Gretchen said...

Becca! I had no idea that you had a baby! Congrats that is so awesome! She is adorable. What are you guys up to? Doesn't seem like that long ago that we were neighbors in good ole Green Gables (: I actually miss that place sometimes. It was fun to find you tell Steven that we said hello!

Craig and Carol said...

Let's hope this awesome trend continues, then you really will be the luckiest parents ever.

Kate looked so adorable today!

Love, gma

Kelly said...

Ditto to what Grandma said. Everyone is happier when Mom and infant get sleep.

Love you!

The Christensens said...

So exciting!!!! I hope she keeps it up!!! Great job on having a schedule!! My kids thrived on schedules!!!! She is such a doll!

alisekelley said...

That is great! I love having a schedule for my kids!