Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few 'new' things





So we are now in the 2 vehicle club! This little truck is such a blessing! It is in great condition and has super low miles, plus it was a GREAT price! We are pleased with the 'new' truck and Steve is loving having a car to himself... and so am I! Oh and the pics of Kate... well Grandma and Grandpa Anderson brought this 'new' toy up for us to borrow for a little bit and the first few days I couldn't keep Kate out of it! So one day I was thinking... "I bet she is getting tired"... then I looked up and this is what I saw! How adorable huh?! She is my life and I love her. She is entering such a fun stage! Rolling and jabbering and attempting to sit... not successful at that one yet, and we LOVE her so much!

6 comments:

Michelle Joy said...

Sometimes we love them more when they're sleeping. She looks soo sweet!!!
And the Truck is AWESOME! Even better in person... I think that was a good find! Thanks for all your help tonight Steven. We love you guys!

Craig and Carol said...

We are so pleased for you!
A 2nd vehicle will make life a little less complicated. It looks like Kate has found a new place to nap.
So Funny!

Carlson Clan said...

So, so cute!! I love it when they just fall asleep right where they are. Saydi has that same brown onesie with the flowers on it. =) I can't believe how big Kate is! She's adorable. Congrats on the second vehicle!

Kelly said...

Hello?!!! Love the pick-up. Great car and even better when it is a great deal.

Kate looks awesome. Does she resemble her Dad with her head tilted and eyes rolled in her head and slightly open mouth? Much cuter than a Steven version of the same thing right?

alisekelley said...

Having two vehicles does make life easier! I love the pictures of Kate asleep! She looks so sweet!

Elliot and Traci said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Looks like you are doing great and Kate is so cute! Glad you guys are doing good. :)