Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fall Creek

Ottley Family Reunion 2012

Every year my mom's family has a big, and I do mean BIG, family reunion. This year it was at Fall Creek. We have come there many times and it was fun to take my girls (steven was working). We only stayed for a few hours because it we got rained out, but it was fun to see family I hadn't seen in a few years! Gotta love my mom's brothers and sisters, this is all 7 siblings.

 Keith looking awfully deep in thought!
 Great-Grandpa teaching Kate how to use chalk and a blackboard.

 Ellen loved being outside!
 This was a 'dry' tent for the kids, which they used plenty.
 Isn't he so cute? They sure love great-grandpa.
 This is only 8 of the little girls there. Not sure how many, I never counted them all.
 Kate and Auntie Stephy painting together! :)

The Crew...

No comments: