Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday dear Mommy...




So I had a wonderful birthday yesterday~complete with breakfast at Perkins (delicious), an early afternoon nap (thank you), putting up the tree (Hooray!), and a delicious homemade dinner complete with gifts and dessert. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful husband and the sweetest little girl... not to mention an amazing family! Thank you everyone for helping my day be so fun and special. Love you all. p.s. Isn't my nativity BEAUTIFUL!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Glad is was a happy day. Love you Becca!

Craig and Carol said...

Your blog background is pretty, your slipper/shoes are cute and your nativity is lovely. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many Christmas's to come. Happy 26th Becca! We love you!

Adam and Bri said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! I'm glad your day was lovely.

Love you so much!

Amye Kay said...

I received the same Nativity about 3 years ago for my birthday in December too! I just love it! Happy Birthday!

Drew and Michelle said...

So fun to get to celebrate with you! Happy Birthday! Now your old like me! :)Umm... I think I NEED those moccasins!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday! Tell Steven I like the beard :) Jason is always growing beards - he says they keep him warmer in the winter :)

Ryan and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!! you are so much older than me. looks like you had a great day, I have the same nativity set, I love it! Happy Thanksgiving too, miss you!