Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Halloween!! (Super Late!)



Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I posted and while I don't have the best excuse, life has been a little crazy around here! So this is our family for Halloween! Kate was our sweet little witch, who by the way did NOT like her costume. She seriously cried when we put it on her! Doesn't Steven look great as a 'Newsie', his beard is mighty handsome too! And I dressed in the famous Stewart 50's poodle skirt! We had so much fun and the Chili was awesome Mom!

5 comments:

Julie Standley said...

Super cute!

I have to agree steven is quite a handsome newsie.

Craig and Carol said...

It was fun to have your family at our ward activity...you all looked so cute in your costumes. By next year Kate will be a little girl and LOVE to dress up. Hope your chili turns out great.

Love you!

Adam and Bri said...

you guys look awesome!

and steven's costume really took me back to seventh grade and my love of "newsies." thanks for the throwback! :)

Kelly said...

Love the costumes and I agree about those handsome Stewart men in beards.

Drew and Michelle said...

You guys did look awesome! love that Steven carried around his papes.